Data Privacy Statement
§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
In this statement we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is any data personally related to you, e.g. name, address, e-mail.
Responsible for this website, in accordance to Art. 4 Abs. 7 Datenschutz-Grundverordnung (DS-GVO):
Berliner Straße 44
You can reach our data protection officer with following contact information:
Karsten Böhm, Privacy One GmbH
Lyoner Straße 14
60528 Frankfurt am Main
or at our postal address with the remark "c/o Data Protection Officer"
§ 2 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
In case you just view our websit we only collect the data which is transmitted from your browser to our server.If you want to view our website, we collect the following information that is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure its stability and safety (as of Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO):
- IP address
- date and time of the request
- timezone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- content of the request (specific page)
- access status/HTTP status code
- the amount of transmitted data
- website from which the request comes
- operating system and desktop environment
- language und version of the browser
§ 3 Personal data, purposes and legal bases of processing
In case you contact us by e-mail, the information you provided (first name, surname, address, e-mail, etc.) will be stored by us to answer your questions or make an offer. This data is collected on the legal basis of Art. 6 Abs. 1 lit. b DS-GVO, which allows the processing of data to fulfill a contract or precontractual measures. We delete the corresponding data after the purpose-bound storage is no longer necessary or restrict the processing if there are legal storage requirements. If you make a general request, the data will be stored for a maximum period of 3 months after completing the request process. After this period the data is deleted.
§ 4 Tracking Tools
We do not use any tracking tools.
§ 5 Your Rights
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- the right to request information in accordance with Art. 15 DS-GVO
- the right to correct in accordance with Art. 16 DS-GVO
- the right to delete in accordance with Art. 17 DS-GVO
- the right to restrict the processing in accordance with Art. 18 DS-GVO
- the right to object in accordance with Art. 21 DS-GVO
- the right to transmit data in accordance with Art. 35 DS-GVO
In addition, you have the option to contact the relevant regulatory authority:
Der Hessische Beauftragte für Datenschutz und Informationsfreiheit
Prof. Dr. Michael Ronellenfitsch
Presse- und Öffentlichkeitsarbeit
§ 6 Amendments
We reserve the right to make changes and, if necessary, will adapt this data privacy statement in accordance with the data protection regulations.
As of April 10th, 2019